Health Forms and Requirements
The following state-required forms must be submitted to complete Stage 2 of Registration:
|For children going into Nursery:
||For children going into Kindergarten/Pre-1A:|
|For children going into 2nd Grade:||For children going into 6th Grade:|
|For new students K- 8:|
Health forms can be submitted in any of the following ways:
- Uploaded to our registration portal – visit portal.jdbyytt.org, after logging in, click on the forms upload tab
- Emailed to email@example.com
- Faxed to 773-465-8982
- Mailed to the JDBY-YTT Business Office at 6122 N. California Ave. Chicago IL 60659
- Dropped in the Business Office Mailbox located outside of 6122 N. California Ave.
For any questions regarding the Health Forms and Requirements please contact our School Nurse, Mrs. Chaya Siegal at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-465-8889 ext. 645 or our Assistant Nurse, Mrs. Aliza Olswang at email@example.com.
- Dental form must be from an exam performed on or after November 1, 2019
- Eye exam form must be from an exam performed on or after September 3, 2019
- Medical forms must be from an exam on or after September 1, 2019 and with health history completed and signed by a parent
The policy of the school is for all students to have all state-required vaccinations and immunizations. Only state-recognized medical exemptions will be considered for exceptions, and must be submitted and accepted by the school prior to admittance.