Medical Forms and Requirements
The following state-required forms must be submitted to complete Admissions:
Click here to download the Medical Action Plan (MAP) Form
Click here to download the Asthma Action Plan Form
Health forms can be submitted in any of the following ways:
- Uploaded to our registration portal – visit portal.jdbyytt.org, after logging in, click on the forms upload tab
- Emailed to email@example.com
- Faxed to 773-465-8982
- Mailed to the JDBY-YTT Executive Office at 6122 N. California Ave. Chicago IL 60659
- Dropped in the Executive Office Mailbox located outside of 6122 N. California Ave.
For any questions regarding the Health Forms and Requirements please Contact the Executive Office
- Dental form must be from an exam performed on or after November 1, 2022
- Eye exam form must be from an exam performed on or after September 1, 2022
- Medical forms must be from an exam on or after September 1, 2022 and with health history completed and signed by a parent
- The policy of the school is for all students to have all state-required vaccinations and immunizations. Only state-recognized medical exemptions will be considered for exceptions, and must be submitted and accepted by the school prior to admittance.