For New and Returning Students
Receive $100 Give or Get Credit for finishing Stage 1 and Stage 2 of Registration by 1:00 PM on 8/6/21.
Admittance Cards will be sent out during the week of August 16th to families who meet this deadline.
Visit portal.jdbyytt.org and follow the prompts to update and submit your enrollment forms. You will receive a confirmation email after completing stage 1 of registration. If you do not see the email, please check your spam/junk folders.
You can use your username and password from last year or click on “send new login and password please!” and enter an email address that JDBY-YTT has on file. Note: this is not the same username and password for the Financial Aid portal. Click here for detail about applying for Financial Aid.
For any issues with your username, password or other portal questions, please contact the Business Office.
Alternatively, you can Contact the Business Office to request paper enrollment forms. Note: We will be accepting paper forms until August 6th. After that date, Stage 1 of Registration will only be available online.
The following state-required forms must be submitted to complete Stage 2 of Registration:
For children going into Nursery:
For children going into Kindergarten/Pre-1A:
For children going into 2nd Grade:
For children going into 6th Grade:
For new students K- 8:
Click here to download the Medical Action Plan (MAP) Form
Click here to download the Asthma Action Plan Form
Health forms can be submitted in any of the following ways:
- Uploaded to our registration portal – visit portal.jdbyytt.org, after logging in, click on the forms upload tab
- Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faxed to 773-465-8982
- Mailed to the JDBY-YTT Business Office at 6122 N. California Ave. Chicago IL 60659
- Dropped in the Business Office Mailbox located outside of 6122 N. California Ave.
For any questions regarding the Health Forms and Requirements please Contact the Business Office
- Dental form must be from an exam performed on or after November 1, 2020
- Eye exam form must be from an exam performed on or after September 1, 2020
- Medical forms must be from an exam on or after September 1, 2020 and with health history completed and signed by a parent
- The policy of the school is for all students to have all state-required vaccinations and immunizations. Only state-recognized medical exemptions will be considered for exceptions, and must be submitted and accepted by the school prior to admittance.
Tuition statements will be sent out in July.
Click here for information about Financial Aid.
Check back soon for next year’s school supplies lists.
Information about bus registration will be forthcoming as soon as it’s available.
Information about Kiwikids lunches will be forthcoming as soon as it’s available.
JUF Rightstart – visit www.juf.org/youngfamilies/jufRightStart.aspx
Illinois Action for Children – Contact Mrs. Oren at email@example.com or call 773-465-8889 ext. 640