Kiwikids Registration is NOW OPEN!
Click here for the September Kiwikids Menu.
Agudath Israel of Illinois is excited to announce the continuation of the KiwiKids lunch program for the 2019-2020 school year! As we are working hard with your child(ren)’s school to ensure that all the children are being served nutritious meals, we have implemented numerous improvements to our program.
We are excited to offer MySchoolBucks®! This secure online payment service provides a quick and easy way to add a payment to your child’s account using a credit/debit card or electronic check. This service allows you to make automatic monthly payments for the school year. Payments are processed per family for all children enrolled in the program in one transaction. You can also view balances, and set-up automatic monthly payments for FREE!
We encourage you to fill out an application for the USDA Free and Reduced meals. Even if someone is not eligible for these benefits according to the USDA’s determination, here at the Agudah Office, we are well aware of the needs in the Frum community. Therefore, we offer different “coupon rates” so families can participate based on an honor system. The same meal is offered to each child, regardless of their payment status. The only meal changes we make are to address allergies and other dietary needs of the individual students.
If you have not yet filled out a new Free & Reduced Meal Application for this school year, please make an account with MySchoolBucks and fill out an online Free and Reduced application. If you need access to the internet, TAG approved computers are always available in the Agudath Israel office – 3542 West Peterson during regular business hours
· Convenience – Available 24/7 on the web or through a mobile app on your smartphone
· Efficiency – Make payments for all your children at once, even if they attend different schools.
· Control – View account activity, payment set up & more!
· Flexibility – Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
· Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is easy!
1. Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
2. Add your students using their school name and child’s birthday.
3. Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
We are very excited to offer this new service and are confident that MySchoolBucks will benefit you and your child!
If you have any questions about this service , please contact MySchoolBucks directly:
· Visit MySchoolBucks.com and click on Help/FAQ’s
KiwiKids office hours for the 2019-2020 school year will be as follows.
Monday: 4-6:15 PM
Tuesday: 9:30 AM- 3:15 PM
Wednesday: 11:30 AM- 4:30 PM
Thursday: 9 AM- 12 PM
Friday: 9:30 AM- 12:15 PM
For your convenience, we now have a direct line for KiwiKids: 773-765-7997
Wishing you all the best!
The Kiwi Kids Administration