Visit portal.jdbyytt.org and follow the prompts to update and submit your enrollment forms. You will receive a confirmation email after completing stage 1 of registration. If you do not see the email, please check your spam/junk folders.
|You can use your username and password from last year or click on “send new login and password please!” and enter an email address that JDBY-YTT has on file. Note: this is not the same username and password for the Financial Aid portal. Click here for details about applying for Financial Aid.
For any issues with your username, password or other portal questions, please contact the Business Office.
Alternatively, you can Contact the Business Office to request paper enrollment forms. Note: We will be accepting paper forms until August 3rd. After that date, Stage 1 of Registration will only be available online.
The following state-required forms must be submitted to complete Stage 2 of Registration:
Click here to download the Medical Action Plan (MAP) Form
Click here to download the Asthma Action Plan Form
Health forms can be submitted in any of the following ways:
- Uploaded to our registration portal – visit portal.jdbyytt.org, after logging in, click on the forms upload tab
- Emailed to email@example.com
- Faxed to 773-465-8982
- Mailed to the JDBY-YTT Business Office at 6122 N. California Ave. Chicago IL 60659
- Dropped in the Business Office Mailbox located outside of 6122 N. California Ave.
For any questions regarding the Health Forms and Requirements please Contact the Business Office
- Dental form must be from an exam performed on or after November 15, 2021
- Eye exam form must be from an exam performed on or after September 1, 2021
- Medical forms must be from an exam on or after September 1, 2021 and with health history completed and signed by a parent
- The policy of the school is for all students to have all state-required vaccinations and immunizations. Only state-recognized medical exemptions will be considered for exceptions, and must be submitted and accepted by the school prior to admittance.
Tuition statements will be mailed out in July. Click here to access the tuition portal to make your payment arrangements.
Click here for information about Financial Aid.