We recognize that most of our talmidos left their seforim and school supplies in their desks and lockers when we closed school before Pesach. In compliance with city and state restrictions, the following procedure has been established:
- Dates of pick up: Wednesday, May 6, י”ב אייר and Thursday,
- May 7, י”ג אייר between 9:00am and 4:00pm
- Duration of pick up: 20 minute slots
- Number of families per slot: 10.
- Only 1 parent per family
- Enter through Lincoln gate & park in main lot near main entrance
- Parent must be wearing a mask and gloves
- Parent will check in with staff member at the front office
- Parent will be directed to their child(ren)’s classroom(s)
- Children’s desks and lockers are clearly labeled
- Parent checks out with staff member and exits the parking lot
Please note: This pickup is only for families who not currently in quarantine or may be contagious. If your family is unable to participate at this time, please notify us by calling 773-583-5329 ext. 407 or emailing email@example.com and alternate arrangements will be made.
Please be assured that the building is being sanitized continually.